Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Exit Music




  This past weekend on the HBO series Barry when the final scene ended and the credits started to roll, it was the accompanying song that made me sit-up and say 'What?!' (which coincidentally was the title of the episode).

  Here is the full song
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain


  That got me thinking about other songs that played over closing or opening credits.


The opening credits for The Big Lebowski

Bob Dylan - The Man in Me

Rushmore - Final scene and closing credits.
Faces -Ooh La La

The best scene in Rushmore is the 'Revenge Scene' and its equally fantastic song.

The Who - A Quick One

2 comments:

  1. Best set so far.Although I have to say Im a bit miffed that you put the end scene of an episode I haven't seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, for the spoiler. I didn't catch the episode until the third airing, so you did have an opportunity to view it before my post. That scene sure made sense of a lot of previous behavio(u)r.

    ReplyDelete