Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Whip-poor-will

  Turns out the Whip-poor-will inspires a lot of songs.

Marcy Playground - Gone Crazy

J. J. Cale - Magnolia
 And lastly is a familiar song that everyone has heard and almost everyone has recorded.
Terry Bradshaw - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

  Johnny Cash and Nick Cave - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 
                                         
 Yo La Tengo - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry



                                      



























































































Were you looking for this?
Hank Williams - I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry


2 comments:

  1. Great stuff your best yet.How do you get the Inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration comes from many places such as my mp3 player as well as those of friends of the blog. Sometimes when research for a post I get ideas for future posts. Stay tuned......

    ReplyDelete